September 29, 2020 UPDATE
Although Florida has entered Phase 3 of reopening, our office policies and precautions to prevent COVID transmission remain in place as follows:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call our office to notify the staff you have arrived. Remain in your vehicle or outside the building until our office has advised we are ready to check you in.
- Patients should attend their appointment alone. Exceptions include patients who are minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or patients with cognitive or physical impairment who require assistance.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, generalized muscle aches, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or new loss of smell or taste, please do not enter this office. Please visit your nearest emergency room if you require medical assistance.
- If during the past 3 weeks you have had symptoms of, been diagnosed with, been treated for, or been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, please do not enter the office. Instead, please email or call us to reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- Patients must wear a mask or cloth that covers their nose and mouth to their appointment. Patients should not wear a mask that has a valve. Face shields are not a substitute for a mask. Anyone entering the office will have their temperature screened. Please wash your hands upon entering the examination room and do not touch your face. Please do not wear outside gloves into this office.
If you are scheduled for surgery with Dr. Diaz, please review this Information for Patients Regarding Elective Surgery and COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our team safe and healthy.